NTU Studies in Language and Literature
- 類別： 期刊徵稿
NTU Studies in Language and Literature No 38, December 2017
(Submission Deadline: August 15, 2017)
NTU Studies in Language and Literature is a refereed journal of literature and culture published biannually (in June and December) by the National Taiwan University Press for the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures, National Taiwan University. Devoted to generating intellectual and trans-cultural dialogues, NTU Studies in Language and Literature welcomes original submissions from all over the world dealing with literary and related texts and informed by theoretical, interdisciplinary, or comparative perspectives or approaches. Reviews, review essays, and commentaries on recent debates and controversies are also welcome. (The deadline for the June issue is February 15, and for the December issue August 15.)
Information for Authors
1. Contributions should be written in English and prepared according to the latest edition ofThe MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers. Manuscripts should be within the range of 5,000-12,000 words.
2. Please submit your article, an abstract, keywords, and biographical information as e-mail attachments to email@example.com (Please mark in the subject line: Submission to NTU Studies in Language and Literature). Or you may mail a hard copy of your submission and corresponding electronic files on a computer diskette, preferably in MS Word format, toDepartment of Foreign Languages and Literatures, National Taiwan University, Taipei 10617, Taiwan (Please mark on the envelope: Submission to NTU Studies in Language and Literature).
3. A submission under consideration is sent to at least two anonymous reviewers recommended by the Editorial Committee. Based on the comments and suggestions of these reviewers, the members of the Editorial Committee and the Editor-in-Chief, who convene periodically, make final decisions.
4. There should be no indication of the author’s own identity in the submitted text or notes; any reference to the author’s previous works should be in the third person.
5. NTU Studies in Language and Literature will not publish submissions that are simultaneously under review elsewhere.
6. If the author wishes to submit a revised paper that has been published or submitted elsewhere in another version or in a language other than English, consent from the NTU Studies in Language and Literature Editorial Board is required before the submission.
7. Revised chapters of M.A. thesis or Ph.D. dissertations may be considered as submissions. The author should indicate that his/her submission is part of a degree work in a revised form.
8. Authors are required to correct proofs of accepted articles.
9. Each author is entitled to ten offprints of the article and two copies of the issue in which their article appears.
10. Before a submission can be published, the author is required to sign a release of copyrights.